Friday, October 29, 2010

A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action

“Just like a Democrat,” you say. “All talk and no action. All these blog posts, blah, blah, blah. When are you going to start the damn thing already? Just do it already!”

Monday. I start on Monday, November 1.

I have a few things to negotiate with my husband, R, who does most of the cooking and who is still not fully supportive of the diet though he says he is supportive of me. Plus, I need to do my two binge-eating days after starting the drops but before starting the 500 calories.

So I guess that actually means I start taking the drops (the ones I may not even believe in) tomorrow. After two days of stuffing myself, I start the 500 calories regimen on Monday.

That means one of my gorging days is Halloween. My mama didn't raise no fool. :)

When I wake up tomorrow, it's on.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Olivia! I will check out your blog.
    I, too, am a little nervouse about sharing this with my "IRL" friends, which is why I set up a separate blog and twitter handle just for this. I would love to stay in touch since we'll only be one day apart in our first round efforts.

    ReplyDelete