Saturday, October 30, 2010

Phase 1, Day 1 (P1D1)

Phase 1, Day 1 means I started the HCG drops today but I'm supposed to "gorge" today. I do that for two days before starting the 500 calorie diet on Monday.

My kids are both sick, which meant I was tied to the house a lot of the day and my plans for complicated, delicious, fattening meals were out the door. I did manage to get out to get my favorite sub for lunch (lots of meat, cheese, and mayo) and had real Fritos and a non-diet soda, which I never do. For dinner, I had McDonalds, not because I love it so much, but just because I can. Considering the range of high-fat and delicious foods out there and available for my consumption, I think this gorge day was a failure. Oddly enough, I don't care that much about what I'm missing. I'm just eager to get started.
I did eat a ton of cookies yesterday (you think I'm exaggerating, but I think over the course of the day, I had 15 cookies). And tomorrow is Halloween, so I'll get to raid my kids' candy one last time before going on the straight and narrow.
So I dunno . . . all this freedom to gorge on whatever I want, and I can't think of anything I'm absolutely dying to have. Maybe it's cleaning up after two sick kids who have issues going on at both ends . . . that is enough to take away anyone's appetite.

I don't think I ate as much today as I should have, but I think I have PLENTY of fat to tide me over when I start the 500 calories on Monday.

Let's get this started already!

No comments:

Post a Comment