Sunday, October 31, 2010

Phase 1, Day 2 (P1D1)

This was my second "load" day, and it's Halloween. I should be golden, right?

I just don't think I really did it right. For one thing, I missed my mid-day dosage of drops. For another thing, I just don't think I ate quite enough. Today I was only up 0.2 from yesterday.

At a Halloween party this afternoon, I ran into a guy who is leading a group of HCG-ers, and he said loading up was absolutely critical, and if I didn't do it right, the first week or so will be really hard because I'll be really hungry. He says if you load up well enough, you don't get hungry. But I really don't think I ate enough.

I don't know if I'm just feeling off because there's a stomach bug making its way through my family, or because once I'm "allowed" to eat anything, it loses its appeal. Also, since I'm a binge eater, I know what I'm capable of, and today I didn't eat even close to what I'm capable of.

Whatever the reason, I had a hard, hard time eating today. So am I totally screwed when I start the 500 calorie diet tomorrow? I guess I could do another load day, but I'm just ready to get going here.

How screwed up is this? Totally free license to eat whatever I want whenever I want it, and I could care less. What is this world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment