Monday, November 1, 2010

Phase 2, Day 2 (P1D1)

Umm, yeah. Today was hard. It was my first day on the lo-cal, and I was not feeling great. A stomach bug has been going around my family, and I was up with the two year old all night. So when I felt queasy today, I wasn't sure if I was hungry, overly tired, getting sick, or some combination of the three.


It wasn't agonizing, it wasn't terrible, but I hope I will be less hungry once my body adjusts to this.


Also, we went to a Day of the Dead party on my very first day! I just brought my ground beef and spinach and told them I was on a special cleansing diet. This is a very hippie dippie crowd, so they didn't ask any questions and took the "cleanse" excuse at face value. I just didn't feel like dealing with the skeptics.


I was also very headachey today.


So tomorrow, hopefully the scale will be down a pound or two and it will motivate me to push through this beginning part. How many days will I be hungry before it settles in?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little scared of P2D1 myself. I'm on P1D1 today...believe it or not, it's hard to eat so much food after training myself to eat as little as possible food just to get by. I am also afraid of massive weight gain. But I'm eating.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Hard to know what made it so rough, but I hope you get some sleep, work through the bug, and deal with some hungerless and/or even euphoric times soon!

    ReplyDelete