Thursday, December 9, 2010

The End is Near! (P2, D39)

Down 0.4 today, and tomorrow is my last day of drops.


Day 3612/6/2010200.80.028.8
Day 3712/7/2010199.2-1.6-30.4
Day 3812/8/2010199.20.0-30.4
Day 3912/9/2010198.8-0.4-30.8


I got excellent news last night from Shannon. They have a new medical director and a new homeopath on board who has officially loosened up some of the most onerous rules related to the voodoo drops.

All mint is now allowed, which means mint toothpaste! Woot! Still no gum, but just because the doc says it can make people hungry. So I guess that means if it doesn't make you hungry, then it's okay to have (though, on the other hand, its probably impossible to find gum sweetened with stevia instead of aspartame).
Also, I no longer have to wait 30 minutes before and after each dosage of voodoo drops. That never made sense to me anyway, because they are so diluted anyway and then are absorbing under your tongue, how can it matter if you drink water 5 minutes after you take them? It is hard to get all your water in when there are basically three waking hours that you can't have anything to eat or drink, smack dab in the middle of the morning and afternoon. So on my second to last day of voodoo drops, taking the voodoo drops just got a lot easier.

I feel really good today. My face and neck suddenly feel thinner (even though the scale doesn't show a big change), and I am walking around feeling thin and graceful.

R and I had a really good talk yesterday about how the last 40 days has gone, what we expect from the next 40 days, etc. It was nice to be able to talk to him about this; he has been involved peripherally in some conversations with other people but doesn't show much interest in it otherwise. I know he supports me but still doesn't love this whole plan and is probably sick of hearing about it. So I dunno, it felt nice to confide in him.

1 comment:

  1. I think that everything is opinion anyway, anecdotal, and varies from person to person. I think that the bottom line is to know your body and listen to that.

    I have been waiting about 15-20 minutes before and after drops with water and 30-40 if something that leaves a flavor or taste in my mouth. Who knows if that's right? I agree with you that this has been very inconvenient and one more thing to keep track of.

    I had to buy a whole bottle just for the last two days...but I want to finish! I'll keep mine for Round 2 in March which will be here before I know it.

    We're almost there!

    ReplyDelete