Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holding Steady (P2, D38)

Holding steady at 199.2 today; down 30.4 pounds. Ready to be done.  Ready to eat eggs, cheese, oil, nuts.

Two more days of drops (Friday is my last day of drops). Then I have to stick to the 500 calories for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Then Tuesday, I wake up and start 6 weeks of maintenance, maintaining my last HCG weight (Tuesday morning's weight) within 2 pounds. If I ever go more than 2 pounds over my last HCG weight, I'm supposed to do a steak day or an apple day.

Let's blow this mutha out.

2 comments:

  1. hey doll
    looking good herein the home stretch.
    and since i hadn't commented on yesterday's post, i wanted to add that i think you boiled down the diet pretty well. your list of 'things that make sense' does, indeed, make sense. and maybe your psychological evaluation of the all the rules also makes sense, bcz i will say that a person can easily get obsessed with what to eat when only doing the 500 calories. after only a week, i am so tired of using my calculator ever time i eat. i can't imagine doing this for a month (which i am not, thankfully).

    ReplyDelete