Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phase 3, Day 1

I woke up this morning at 198.2, up a bit from yesterday, but as I've long suspected, my body seems to be really comfortable hovering around this weight for now. I think I have basically lost all I am going to lose for now, so this is a great time to start maintenance. The other good thing is that since I am basically just under 200 and I'm not supposed to gain back more than 2 lbs during maintenance, it feels like a nice, psychological ceiling that will keep me on the straight and narrow for the next 6 weeks. I will NOT be over 200 again for more than a day. It feels like a really powerful motivator to me.

For breakfast, I had eggs with a teeny tiny bit of butter (R used 1 tsp to scramble 6 eggs, and I had two of the eggs). We were out of milk, so I had a teeny, tiny bit of whipping cream in my coffee (maybe 1/2 tsp?). I was so looking forward to breakfast this morning, and yummy coffee with more than 1 tbsp of skim milk was definitely part of the plan.

It's funny--I feel hungry this morning for the first time. I don't know if it's because I ate eggs and so I kickstarted my metabolism sooner than I otherwise would have or what.

I want to do a couple of other posts today if I have time--work is crazy busy this time of year for me. But I want to do a post where I lay out my plan for maintenance and one where I do sort of a review of phase 2. Stay tuned. Hopefully I'll get them up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment